Carbon black and Black iron oxide free! Formulated with naturally obtained, plant-based, COSMOS-approved charcoal powder instead of Carbon Black, which comes from heavy petroleum and has potential health risks
* Contains Sodium Hyaluronate, which allows effortless and tug-free application and keeps the sensitive skin around the eyes hydrated
* A clean and safe must-have eyeliner perfect for natural and effortless look. Hydrating and mild formula makes touch-ups quick and easy at any time of the day!
* Contains COSMOS Approved Charcoal Powder (6.25%)
Ultimate Clean Eyeliner Inspired by Nature
Contains COSMOS Approved Charcoal Powder (6.25%)
Formula free from carbon black, black iron
oxide, silicone, PEG, and EDTA
High payoff despite lower percentage of charcoal
powder compared to that of carbon black and
black iron oxide found in common eyeliners
Sodium Hyaluronate (0.1%)
Enables hydrating and tug-free application,
providing anti-aging effect around the eye area
Each stroke glides smoothly on the eyelids to
create crisp and sharp lines
USA, Reach, D4/5/6 free, California Prop 65, Korea
Vegan, Cruelty Free, Sephora clean
liquid, black, fixing
* Shake well before use to activate the charcoal powder
* Prime and prep the eyelids first. Apply the liner along the eyeline as close to the lashes as possible.
* Wait 10 seconds with your eyes closed for the ink to fully dry.
Sorry. It has no sample(s) for selected product.
Please refer to the below.
Target all stakeholders involved in the company's unethical behavior. However, matters related to slander that are not based on facts and personal privacy that are not related to work will not be included.
- Deceptive advertising, infringement of intellectual property rights, violation of personal information protection
- Corruption, such as workplace harassment, violation of gender equality, embezzlement of company assets, leakage of company intellectual property rights, or unfair use
- Illegal acceptance of money and valuables or unfair acts against partners, collusion with competitors, and fraudulent solicitation of stakeholders
- Manipulation of documents and coefficients, contrary to the interests of shareholders and the company
- Violations of environmental and human rights protection, and win-win violations with local communities
- Other violations of ethical management
The informant's personal information and the contents of the report are protected, and no information is disclosed or implied without the informant's consent.
- You can report the report anonymously.
- However, in the case of anonymous reports, if the content is not specific or the facts are unclear, the investigation may not proceed.
- Violations of informant protection, such as retaliation against informants or providing disadvantages, are strictly punished in accordance with in-house regulations such as employment rules.
- The reporting section is protected by a secure security system, and the reporting investigation is handled under security by a designated person
Collection information: Name and contact information
Purpose of collection: Processing complaints according to reports and replying to the results of processing
Retention period: It is held until the above purpose is achieved, and is not used for any purpose other than confirmation of information.