TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
SECTION 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) is to define the rights, obligations and responsibilities of both CTKCLIP (“CLIP”) operated by CTK Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) and users in the use of internet related services (hereinafter referred to as “Services”) provided CLIP and operated by CTK Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Company”).
※「The terms and conditions are applicable to e-commerce utilizing PC communication, wireless, and similar means, unless such application contradicts the nature of such transaction.」
Article 2 (Definition of Terms)
The definitions used in the Terms are as follows:
1. “CLIP” refers to the internet site operated by the Company, allowing members to access various information, use history or any other information related to the Services provided by the Company.
2. “Customer” refers to both members and non-members who access CLIP and receive services provided by the Company in accordance with this Terms.
3. “ID (User ID)” refers to the email address entered by the member for identification and service usage, approved by CLIP.
4. “Member” refers to an individual who enters into a use agreement with the Company to receive Services or receives a user ID from the Company.
5. “Password” refers to a combination of letters and numbers chosen by a member to confirm their identity, matching the ID assigned to the member, and to protect the member's confidentiality.
6. “Sample” refers to goods that members request for pre-testing purpose in collaboration with the Company or CLIP, and these goods are furnished by either Company or CLIP.
7. “Services” refers to the comprehensive set of features and content available through digital services on the Company's CLIP website and application.
8. “Termination” refers to the cancellation of the use agreement by the Company or the member after the Services have been initiated.
Article 3 (Amendment of Terms)
1. The Terms can be amended based on changes in the business environment of the Company or the business policy, and if it is intended to amend the Terms, the Company shall notify Members about facts that the Terms will be amended and the contents of the amendment before 7 days (30 days in the case of an amendment that is disadvantageous to the Member) from the date on which the Company intends to apply the amended Terms (hereinafter referred to as "Effective Date") in one or more of the following methods.
(1) Posting on the Company's websites (www.ctkcosmetics.com) or CTKCLIP (www.ctkclip.com).
(2) Notification via electronic mail (E-mail) or telephone contact.
(3) Mobile phone messages (SMS, LMS, MMS, mDM, notification talk, etc.).
2. If the fact of amendment of the Terms and the contents of amendment are notified to Members by E-mail, telephone (including mobile phone), it shall be notified based on the latest information.
3. The revised Terms (hereinafter referred to as "Amended Terms") under the provisions of this Article shall generally take effect from the Effective Date.
4. Members who have an objection to the Amended Terms may choose to withdraw from membership or raise objections. Members who do not withdraw or raise objections within 30 days after the notification under paragraph 1 shall be deemed to have agreed to the Amended Terms.
5. Unless otherwise specified in the Terms, the notification method in this Article shall apply mutatis mutandis to the notification or announcement specified in each clause of this contract.
Article 4 (Rules other than the Terms)
If any matter not mentioned in the Terms is provided in the relevant laws and regulations, it may be applied in accordance with that provision.
SECTION 2. MEMBERS
Article 5 (Membership)
1. The Customer may agree by reviewing the contents of the Terms, provide the Member information according to the registration form set by the Company, and then checking the consent or disapproval of the contents of the Terms. If the Customer checks the consent box, it is considered that the Customer has agreed to the Terms. Members must separately register a Member ID and Password according to the specifications set by CLIP.
2. The Company will register Customers who apply for the membership in accordance with paragraph 1 unless they fall under the following subparagraphs:
(1) If the applicant has previously lost membership qualification by the Terms
(2) If there is falsehoods, omissions, or inaccuracy in the registered information
(3) If applying in the name of another person
(4) If applying for the purpose of disturbing social order or public morals
(5) If the prescribed usage application requirements are not met
3. The Company may withhold approval until the reasons for limiting acceptance are resolved under the following circumstances:
(1) If there is no available capacity in service-related facilities.
(2) If there are technical obstacles.
(3) In other cases deemed necessary by the Company.
4. The time when the membership registration contract is established is when the approval of the Company reaches the Member.
5. All Member information entered in the registration application form is presumed to be actual data. Customers who do not enter their real name or actual information shall not be legally protected and may be subject to Services restrictions.
6. If there are any changes in the registration items at the time of membership registration, the Member shall immediately notify the CLIP of the changes by E-mail, membership information update, or other means. The Company is not liable for any disadvantages caused by not notifying the CLIP of such changes.
Article 6 (Withdrawal of Membership and Loss of Qualification)
1. Members may terminate the Terms and request withdrawal from the Company at any time, and the Company shall immediately process the membership withdrawal upon the request.
2. If the Member falls under any of the following reasons, the Company may limit, suspend, or forfeit the membership qualification.
(1) Providing false information during registration or information update.
(2) Failing to make timely payments for the goods purchased through CLIP or other payment obligations related to use of CLIP.
(3) Threatening the order of electronic commerce, such as obstructing the use of other people's services or stealing that information.
(4) Distributing computer virus programs or causing malfunctions or destruction of information, using abnormal methods to access Services through malfunctions, errors, or other abnormalities in information and communication facilities.
(5) Illegitimately using another person’s personal information, user ID, and Password.
(6) Replicating or distributing information obtained from the use of Company Services information without the Company’s prior approval or commercially exploiting it.
(7) Engaging in activities that violate laws or the Terms, or act against public morals, through the use of Services.
(8) Damaging the honor or causing harm to others.
(9) Sending a large volume of information or transmitting advertising information with the purpose of disrupting the stable operation of the Services.
(10) Infringing upon the intellectual property rights of the Company, other Members, or third parties.
(11) Receiving corrective action from external organizations such as the Korea Internet Ethics Committee or receiving interpretations of voting rights from the National Election Commission in connection with illegal election activities.
(12) Posting obscene materials on the website or bulletin board or linking to explicit sites.
(13) Violating any other conditions or relevant laws, including the Terms, as stipulated by the Company.
3. If the Company forfeits membership, the membership registration shall be cancelled. In this case, the Member shall be notified to that effect and shall be given the opportunity to disclose the information for a period of at least 30 days before the cancellation of the membership registration.
Article 7 (Notification to Members)
1. When the Company provides notifications to Members, it may use means agreed upon in advance between the Member and the Company, such as E-mail or information registered at the time of joining the membership.
2. In case where the Company needs to notify an unspecified number of Members, it may substitute individual notifications by posting the notice on the online service bulletin board for a period exceeding 1 week. However, individual notifications will be issued for matter significantly affecting the Member’s transactions.
SECTION 3. PROVISION AND UTILIZATION OF SERVICES
Article 8 (Company's Obligations)
1. The Company cannot disclose or distribute the personal information of Members acquired in connection with the provision of Services to others without the Member’s prior consent. However, this does not apply if one of the following cases applies:
(1) If requested by a government agency, such as pursuant to the provisions of the Telecommunications Business Act, etc.
(2) If there is an investigative purpose for a crime or at the request of the Information and Communication Ethics Committee.
(3) If requested by procedures stipulated in relevant laws and regulations.
Article 9 (Member's Obligations)
1. The Member must refrain from engaging any of the following actions while using the Services.
(1) Unauthorized use of another member's ID.
(2) Replicating, altering, publishing, broadcasting, or providing information obtained from the Services for purposes other than the Member’s use without the Company’s prior approval.
(3) Infringing on the Company’s copyrights, or the copyrights of others, and violating other rights.
(4) Posting, disclosing, or disseminating information, sentences, figures, etc. that violate company policy, public order, public order and morals.
(5) Engaging in objectively judged actions associated with criminal activities.
(6) Engaging in actions that violate other relevant laws.
2. The Member must comply with relevant laws and regulations, matters stipulated in the Terms, service usage guidance and precautions.
3. The Member must comply with the use restrictions specified by the announcements or separately notified.
4. The member may not engage in any commercial activities by using the Services without the prior approval of the company.
Article 10 (Member ID and Password Management)
1. Members are solely responsible for the management of their Member ID and Password. Members bear full responsibility for any results arising from the negligent management or unauthorized use of the assigned Member ID and Password.
2. In the event of unauthorized use of their Member ID or other security breaches, Members must promptly notify the Company of such incidents.
Article 11 (Provision of Information)
The Company and CLIP may provide Members with various information related to the Company’s products, affiliated websites, market trends, events, or other information through methods such as E-mail, written letter, or other means. If the Member does not want it, the Member can refuse to receive information from sign-up menu or My Profile menu.
Article 12 (Transactions with Advertisers)
The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may occur as a result of any communication or transaction that is posted on the services or that the Member participates in the promotional activities of advertisers through the Services.
Article 13 (Member's Posting)
The Company shall not be responsible for the contents posted, published, E-mailed or conveyed by Members through this Services, and if it is determined that one of the following paragraphs applies, it can be deleted without prior notice.
1. If the content is defaming other members or others, infringing privacy, or defaming other members or defamation plots.
2. If there is a risk of hindering the stable operation of the Services.
3. If the content is deemed to be related to criminal activity.
4. If the content infringes other rights such as the intellectual property rights of the Company and the intellectual property rights of others.
5. If the posting period specified by the Company is exceeded.
6. If it is determined that it violates other related laws and regulations.
Article 14 (Rights and Responsibilities of Postings)
1. The copyright and other intellectual property rights to the copyrighted works created by the Company belong to the Company.
2. Members may not reproduce, transmit, publish distribute, broadcast, or use for profit, without the Company’s prior approval, information subject to intellectual property rights belonging to the Company among the information obtained through the use of the Company’s Services.
3. In the event of the Company using copyrights belonging to Members, the Company will notify the Member in accordance with the Terms.
4. If the copyrighted work posted by the Member infringes the rights of the Company or a third party, or if there is a reasonable reason to consider it to be offensive to public order and morals, the Company can arbitrarily delete it and notify the Member of this.
Article 15 (Inquiry or Consultation Board)
1. Replies regarding inquiries or consultations are subjective responses based on the expertise of individual experts and do not represent to the Company’s opinion.
2. To provide appropriate answer to consultations, experts may refer to the content of consultations and responses.
3. Consultation services may not be provided in the following cases:
(1) Repeated requests for the same consultation.
(2) Requesting consultations using expressions that violate common sense (defamation, obscenities, hate speech, illegal content, etc.).
(3) Requesting consultations on products or services not provided by CLIP, or consultations required disclosing Confidential Information.
(4) Requesting consultations that require diagnoses or medical judgments related to the effects, side effects, skin conditions, etc., of products.
(5) Other cases where the Company determines that consultation is not appropriate.
Article 16 (Service Hours)
1. The service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, unless there is a business or technical obstacle to the Company or other special reasons. However, if the Company is required to inspect the equipment, or if there is an obstacle to the use of the service due to force majeure circumstances such as equipment failure or congestion of service use, all or part of the service use may be restricted exceptionally.
2. The Company can separately set the service hours for some of the provided services, in which case the Member shall be notified or announced of the service hour in advance.
Article 17 (Responsibility for Using Services)
Members are prohibited from engaging in illegal commercial activities, such as selling illegal products, through the use of the Services. In particular, activities such as hacking, money-making advertisements, commercial activities through adult content sites, and illegal distribution of commercial software are strictly forbidden. The Company is not responsible for any consequences, losses, or legal actions by relevant authorities resulting from violations of these Terms.
SECTION 4. PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION
Article 18 (Collection and Use of Personal Information)
1. The Company collects the minimum information necessary to provide the Services with the consent of the Customer who intends to register as Member and collects additional information not only at the time of registration but also as necessary for the operation of the membership system during the registration period.
2. In the event of a change in personal information or theft of another person, the Member cannot receive continuous Services benefits and protection of personal information without notifying the customer center of the Company or affiliated company. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by neglecting this.
3. The Member's personal information collected through the Terms shall be used to provide high-quality Services to the Member and shall not be used for any purpose other than the purpose for which it was collected.
4. The purpose of use of personal information may change due to changes in the Member's Services. In this case, the Company shall notify the Member in advance according to the procedure stipulated in the Terms. If the Member does not file an objection with the company within 30 days after the Company announces or notifies the fact of the change in relation to personal information, it is considered that the Member agrees to the provision and use of the changed personal information to the Company and affiliated companies. However, the Member may nevertheless withdraw this consent at any time.
5. The Company may collect and process Customers' personal information for the purpose of issuing tax invoices and receipts.
Article 19 (Others)
1. The Company discloses the personal information processing policy for the personal information of Members and operates the personal information policy accordingly.
2. Members can check the details regarding the processing of their own personal information on the first screen of the homepage through the company's Internet homepage personal information handling policy.
SECTION 5. USE OF CLIP BY MEMBER AND CUSTOMER
Article 20 (Member and Customer’s Obligations)
1. The Member and Customer must refrain from the following actions when using the CLIP Services.
(1) Personal information related: Providing false content or use of other’s information when applying for membership registration or updating information.
(2) Intellectual property rights: Damages such as unauthorized alteration and deletions of information posted on CLIP and infringement upon third-party copyrights and intellectual property rights.
(3) Other inappropriate acts: Sending or posting information (computer programs, etc.) other than the information determined by CLIP, damaging the honor of a third party, obstructing business, and posting obscene or violent images, sounds and letters on the homepage that are offensive to public order and morals.
2. CLIP can take necessary measures such as deleting the posts for acts in which Members violate the obligation of paragraph 1.
Article 21 (Responsibility Regarding Website Links, etc.)
When other websites are connected to CLIP through various links, CLIP is not responsible for any transactions independently conducted by Members or Customers with the linked websites.
Article 22 (Intellectual Property Rights)
1. The copyright and other intellectual property rights to the works created by CLIP belong to CLIP or Company.
2. The Member or Customer may not copy, transmit, publish, distribute, or broadcast the information obtained by using the CLIP for commercial purposes without the prior consent of the CLIP, or allow a third party to use it.
3. If the information posted by the Member or Customer on CLIP infringes upon the intellectual property rights of a third party, the one who violates is responsible for any civil or criminal liability arising from such infringement.
Article 23 (Receiving and Handling of Complaints related to CLIP)
If the member is dissatisfied with the use of the CLIP services and contacts an operator of the website, the CLIP shall handle the member's dissatisfaction promptly and in good faith.
SECTION 6. OTHERS
Article 24 (Service Termination)
If the Company or CTKCLIP closes the Services under the Terms due to unavoidable reasons such as abolition, integration of sales department, business transfer, merger or split, change of management policy, etc., it shall be announced at least 15 days prior to the estimated closing date.
Article 25 (Responsibility for Violation of Terms)
The Members of CLIP are required to adhere to the principles of mutual trust and good faith. Any consequences arising from a violation of the Terms shall be attributed to a party breaches any conditions of the Terms.
SECTION 7. CLIP SERVICES RELATED
Article 26 (Specification and Explanation of the Terms)
1. CLIP will prominently display on its initial screen the contents of the Terms, the trade name and representative of CLIP, the address of the business office (including the address where Customer’s complaints can be processed), telephone and facsimile numbers, E-mail address, business registration number, telecommunication sales report number, and the personal information manager, to make it easily accessible to Customer. However, the contents of the Terms can be viewed by the Customer through a connected screen.
2. Prior to the Customer’s agreement to the Terms, CLIP will provide a separate connected scree, pop-up screen, or other means to enable the Customer to understand important contents such as withdrawal of offer, delivery responsibility or refund conditions.
3. CLIP may revise the Terms to the extent that it does not violate related laws such as the Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions, the Electronic Commerce Basic Act, the Electronic Signature Act, the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization, etc., and the Personal Information Protection Act.
Article 27 (Provision and Modification of Services)
1. CLIP performs the following tasks:
(1) Providing information on goods or services and concluding purchase contracts.
(2) Delivery of goods for which a purchase contract has been concluded.
(3) Providing services related to purchase contracts and delivery.
(4) Customer response and handling related to the respective services.
(5) Other operations specified by the CLIP.
2. In case where there is out of stock or the technical specifications are changed, CLIP may change the contents of the goods provided by the contract concluded in the future. In this case, the Company shall clearly indicate the contents of the changed goods, etc. and the date and time of provision, and immediately notify the place where the contents of the current goods are posted.
3. If CLIP changes the content of services that it has contracted with Members to provide due to reasons such as sold-out goods or changes in technical specifications, it shall immediately notify the Customer by a method that is possible for the Customer to receive.
4. In cases mentioned in the preceding paragraph, CLIP compensates Customers for any damages suffered. However, this does not apply if CLIP proves that there is no intention or negligence.
Article 28 (Suspension of Services)
CLIP may temporarily suspend the Services by notifying the Customers immediately if there is a need for inspection or replacement of computer or other telecommunication facilities, malfunctions, communication interruptions, or other reasons.
Article 29 (Sample Service)
1. The Company and CLIP, operating as a B2B service-based company, proceed with the verification process of the Member’s business registration certificate. Considering the nature of the Services, CLIP may provide Samples free of charge for the purpose of product development and testing when requested by the Member. The Member is responsible for delivery and packaging costs of the Samples.
2. If the requested Samples are not in stock or cannot be supplied due to technical issues or other reasons, CLIP will quickly communicate this information to the Member via he E-mail registered on the CLIP.
3. Regarding the paragraph 2, the Member is responsible if appropriate measures are not taken due to inaccuracies, omissions, or lack of updates in information such as E-mail or account details.
4. Members explicitly acknowledge and agree not to engage in the resale, distribution, transfer, disposal, or reuse of Samples provided by the Company or CLIP to third parties or use the Samples for profit generation. The Members consent to abide by these terms.
5. The Company or CLIP assumes no responsibility for any physical troubles, loss of life, or property damage incurred by Members, the Member’s Customers, or other third parties due to defects, abnormalities, or issues with the Sample. Members acknowledge and agree that they apply for the Sample services understanding that they have no rights to claim for the matters stipulated in this paragraph. However, if the Member formally orders the product and receives a finished product for a fee, it will be handled according to individual contracts.
6. If the received Sample is different from the requested Sample or is significantly damaged, making testing impossible, the Customer can inquire within 7 days from the date of receipt through CLIP’s “Ask Us” or by E-mail, attaching photo documentation of the Sample.
Article 30 (Purchase Request)
The Customer must apply for a purchase through CLIP using the following or similar methods, and CLIP will provide the Customer with the following information in an easily understandable manner when requesting for a purchase. However, in case of the Member, paragraph 2 through 4 may be exempted.
1. Search and section of products.
2. Inputting of name, address, telephone number, E-mail address, mobile phone number, etc.
3. Confirmation of the contents of Terms, especially related to services with limited withdrawal rights, delivery costs, installation fee, etc.
4. Indication of consent or objection to the Terms.
5. Purchase request for goods and confirmation thereof.
6. Selection of payment method.
Article 31 (Formation of Purchase Agreement)
1. CLIP may not accept the Customer's request for purchase if one of the following subparagraphs applies. However, in the case of a contract concluded by a minor, the minor or his / her legal representative may cancel the contract if the consent of the legal agent is not obtained.
(1) If the application content is false, missing, or typographical.
(2) If a minor makes a purchase without the guardian’s consent.
(3) If it is determined that there is a significant technical problem in accepting the purchase application
2. The consent of the CLIP shall be transmitted to the Customer in the form of an E-mail after the order is completed, and the contract shall be deemed to have been concluded when the acceptance E-mail reaches the Customer.
3. The manifestation of consent of the CLIP includes information such as confirmation of the Customer's purchase application, availability of sales, correction/cancellation of the purchase application, etc.
Article 32 (Payment Method)
The payment method for products purchased through CLIP may be one of the following methods. However, the payment method is subject to change due to the Company's business policy or other circumstances.
1. Various account transfers such as phone banking, internet banking, and mail banking.
2. Various card payments such as prepaid card, debit card, credit card, etc.
3. Other payment methods specified by the CLIP.
Article 33 (Receipt Confirmation Notice, Purchase Request, or Cancellation)
1. If there is a Customer's purchase application, CLIP shall notify the Customer of receipt confirmation.
2. The Customer who received the receipt confirmation notice may request the change or cancellation of the purchase application immediately after the receipt through CLIP or by phone if there are discrepancies in the expression of intent. If there is a customer's request, CLIP must process it according to the request. However, if the Customer has already paid the price, the withdrawal policy will be applied.
3. If the Customer requests a change or cancellation, and CLIP cannot control its progress, it must be treated as a return and will follow the process of withdrawal. However, the request may be treated following individual contracts between the CLIP and Customer.
Article 34 (Delivery)
1. Unless otherwise agreed between the CLIP and Customer, CLIP will begin necessary measures such as order processing or packaging the products to deliver after the Customer makes a request, completes the order, and pays the full amount through mutual discussions on product development with CLIP. CLIP takes appropriate measures to allow the Customer to confirm the procedures and progress of the supply of goods. However, the delivery period of products ordered by the Customer is subject to a separate agreement between CLIP and the Customer, considering the characteristics of the transaction and customized products.
2. CLIP specifies the delivery method, a party responsible for delivery costs by transportation, and delivery period by transportation for the goods purchased by the Customer. If CLIP intentionally or negligently exceeds the agreed delivery period, it must compensate the Customer for any resulting damages. However, this does not apply if CLIP can prove there was no intention or negligence.
3. CLIP must appropriately package products to prevent damage during the delivery process.
Article 35 (Refund)
If CLIP cannot deliver or provide the goods requested by the Customer due to reasons such as out-of-stock, it will promptly notify the Customer of the reasons and refund the amount received within 14 business days from the date of payment or take necessary measures for a refund. However, in case of Sample provision, it follows the provisions of Article 29 Sample Service.
Article 36 (Withdrawal of Offer)
1. The Customer who has signed a contract with the CLIP regarding the purchase of goods, etc., may withdraw its offer in any of the following conditions.
(1) Within 7 days from the date of receiving written information about the contract (except when the supply of goods or services is delayed compared to when the written information was received, then within 7 days from the date of receiving the goods or the commencement of supply).
(2) Within 7 days from the day the Customer knew or could have known about CLIP’s address if the Customer did not receive written information about the contract, received a document without CLIP’s address, or if there is a change in CLIP’s address, making it impossible to withdraw the offer within the period mentioned in subparagraph A.
(3) Within 7 days from the end of any interference acts hindering withdrawal if such interference exists.
2. If the Customer receives the delivery of goods, etc., the Customer cannot return or exchange the goods if any of the following subparagraph applies.
(1) If the goods are lost or damaged due to the Customer's responsibility (except when the packaging is damaged to check the contents of the goods).
(2) If the value of goods is significantly reduced due to the Customer’s use or partial consumption.
(3) If the value of goods has decreased so much that it is difficult to resell them over time.
(4) If the original packaging of the goods is damaged when it is possible to replicate or copy the goods with the same specifications.
(5) CLIP or a seller individually produces the goods based on the Customer’s order, and CLIP has notified in advance of restrictions on withdrawal and exchanges.
3. In cases paragraph 2(2) through 2(4), if CLIP did not clearly specify the limitation on withdrawal and exchange where the Member can easily find it, the withdrawal will not be restricted.
4. Regardless of the provisions of paragraphs 1 and 2, if the goods are substantially different from the contents displayed or advertised or are materially different from the contract, the Customer can withdraw the offer within 3 months from receiving the goods or within 30 days from the date the Customer knew or could have known about the fact.
Article 37 (Effects of Withdrawal)
1. If CLIP receives a return of goods from the Customer, the CLIP refunds the payment received for the goods. In case of delayed refund, CLIP may pay the Customer interest calculated by multiplying the delayed interest rate specified by the Fair- Trade Commission for the delay period.
2. In case of refund of the price, when the Customer pays the payment method such as credit card or electronic money for the goods, CLIP immediately request the business operator who provided the payment method to suspend or cancel the payment.
3. In the case of withdrawal of an offer, the cost of returning the supplied goods is generally borne by the Customer. However, except for cases where withdrawal is restricted by a separate agreement, CLIP does not charge the Customer a penalty or compensation for withdrawal. However, if the goods are returned due to a significant difference between the contents of the goods and the displayed or advertised content or a significant difference from the agreement, CLIP bears the cost of returning the goods.
4. If the Customer refuses to accept the delivery or requests a refund, the Customer must bear the shipping cost (round-trip shipping cost if the first purchase is free shipping, one-way shipping cost if prepaid by the Customer) and the bank transfer fee, and actual refund shall be made by CLIP after the return of the goods is confirmed.
5. Considering the nature of transactions and custom orders, if the return or withdrawal is not possible for a product due to a simple change of mind by the Customer, the Customer is responsible for all associated costs, including round-trip shipping fees and production costs.
6. If the Customer is absent or the delivery is returned due to an unknown recipient address, the Customer bears the corresponding shipping cost.
7. In all returns, the Customer must return any promotional gifts and giveaways due to promotional activities. If the Customer has used the giveaway, CLIP may deduct the corresponding amount when processing the refund. However, this does not apply in cases where the return is due to CLIP’s responsibility.
Article 38 (Disclaimer)
1. The Company shall be exempted from liability if a failure to use the Services occurs due to the Member's responsibility.
2. The Company shall be exempted from liability for damages arising from the Member’s failure to obtain the expected benefits from the Services of the Company or the Customer’s choices or use of service materials.
3. The Company shall be exempted from liability for the information, materials, factual reliability, accuracy, etc. posted on the Services by the Member.
Article 39 (Competent Court)
1. Matters not stipulated in the Terms and the interpretation of the Terms shall be processed in accordance with relevant laws and business practices of the Republic of Korea.
2. For various disputes and proceedings regarding the use of Services under the Terms, the court having jurisdiction over the Member's address, or the Seoul Central District Court shall be the court of first instance.
Article 40 (Personal Information)
- Supplementary Provisions -
Effective Date: The Amended Terms shall be effective as of January 04, 2024.