Wash-off massage cream that gently massages the skin and helps remove dead skin cells to make skin smooth and fresh.
ㆍ A soft and creamy massage cream containing Argan oil peeling exfoliants.
ㆍ High-density whipped cream texture melting and rolling into the skin to remove dead skin cells while relaxing the skin.
ㆍ It gives a clear and bright skin tone with a nutritious oil massage and deep cleansing with argan oil beads that takes care of the dead skin cells.
ㆍ3 STEP DEEP MASSAGE
1 STEP: Cream texture rolling gently on the skin.
2 STEP: Exfoliating by argan oil beads.
3 STEP: Smooth and clean skin!
ㆍArgan Oil Peeling Bead
Beads containing argan oil mildly exfoliates skin waste and dead skin cells.
USA, EU, RSPO, D4/5/6 Free, California Prop 65, KOREA
Vegan, Cruelty Free
soothing, Moisturizing, Hydrating
* After cleansing your face, apply sufficient amount to your dry face.
* After massaging in a gentle circle for 1-2 minutes, wipe it off with tissue or wash it with water when skin dirt is pushed out.
Sorry. It has no sample(s) for selected product.
Please refer to the below.
Target all stakeholders involved in the company's unethical behavior. However, matters related to slander that are not based on facts and personal privacy that are not related to work will not be included.
- Deceptive advertising, infringement of intellectual property rights, violation of personal information protection
- Corruption, such as workplace harassment, violation of gender equality, embezzlement of company assets, leakage of company intellectual property rights, or unfair use
- Illegal acceptance of money and valuables or unfair acts against partners, collusion with competitors, and fraudulent solicitation of stakeholders
- Manipulation of documents and coefficients, contrary to the interests of shareholders and the company
- Violations of environmental and human rights protection, and win-win violations with local communities
- Other violations of ethical management
The informant's personal information and the contents of the report are protected, and no information is disclosed or implied without the informant's consent.
- You can report the report anonymously.
- However, in the case of anonymous reports, if the content is not specific or the facts are unclear, the investigation may not proceed.
- Violations of informant protection, such as retaliation against informants or providing disadvantages, are strictly punished in accordance with in-house regulations such as employment rules.
- The reporting section is protected by a secure security system, and the reporting investigation is handled under security by a designated person
Collection information: Name and contact information
Purpose of collection: Processing complaints according to reports and replying to the results of processing
Retention period: It is held until the above purpose is achieved, and is not used for any purpose other than confirmation of information.