A gentle, soap-free cleansing jelly without PEG. Minimized eye irritation with a human tear-like ingredient.
* Soap & PEG-free
* Human tear like ingredient in the formula minimizes eye irritation
Contains Biomimetic Fluid Tears (Artificial Tears) 1%
Contains Biomimetic Fluid Tears, an ingredient that mimics human tears
Gentle and harmless when removing makeup
Lipid Layer : Hydrogenated Lecithin
Watery Layer : Dextrin, Arginine, Calcium, Glycerin
Mucin Layer : Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Sodium hyaluronate
USA, Reach, RSPO, D4/5/6 free, California Prop 65, Korea
Vegan, Cruelty Free, Sephora clean
* Apply generous amount to dry skin.
* Use your fingertips to massage into skin with gentle upward and outward circular motions, focusing on areas that need attention.
* Splash with water or wipe off with a warm, damp washcloth.
Sorry. It has no sample(s) for selected product.
Please refer to the below.
Target all stakeholders involved in the company's unethical behavior. However, matters related to slander that are not based on facts and personal privacy that are not related to work will not be included.
- Deceptive advertising, infringement of intellectual property rights, violation of personal information protection
- Corruption, such as workplace harassment, violation of gender equality, embezzlement of company assets, leakage of company intellectual property rights, or unfair use
- Illegal acceptance of money and valuables or unfair acts against partners, collusion with competitors, and fraudulent solicitation of stakeholders
- Manipulation of documents and coefficients, contrary to the interests of shareholders and the company
- Violations of environmental and human rights protection, and win-win violations with local communities
- Other violations of ethical management
The informant's personal information and the contents of the report are protected, and no information is disclosed or implied without the informant's consent.
- You can report the report anonymously.
- However, in the case of anonymous reports, if the content is not specific or the facts are unclear, the investigation may not proceed.
- Violations of informant protection, such as retaliation against informants or providing disadvantages, are strictly punished in accordance with in-house regulations such as employment rules.
- The reporting section is protected by a secure security system, and the reporting investigation is handled under security by a designated person
Collection information: Name and contact information
Purpose of collection: Processing complaints according to reports and replying to the results of processing
Retention period: It is held until the above purpose is achieved, and is not used for any purpose other than confirmation of information.