Can’t find what you are looking for? Drop us an ‘Inquiry’ and we will reach out shortly!Inquiry
This PROBarrier Day Cream protects the skin from external irritation by forming a moisturizing film with ceramide.
* Ceramide, a component similar to phospholipids, helps moisturize and strengthen skin barriers.
* Ceramide, fermented turmeric extract and hyaruronic acid provide you intense moisture.
* Skin Friendly Emulsion System is applied.
Ceramide similar to phospholipids is stably contained in the formulation to form a ceramide barrier, helping to moisturize the skin and strengthen the skin barrier.
USA, EU, Reach, RSPO, D4/5/6 Free, California Prop 65, Korea
Vegan, Cruelty Free, Sephora clean
* Place small amount of product onto hand and pat gently into skin with palm before applying makeup.
* For extra moisture, add one more layer accordingly.
Sorry. It has no sample(s) for selected product.
Please refer to the below.
Target all stakeholders involved in the company's unethical behavior. However, matters related to slander that are not based on facts and personal privacy that are not related to work will not be included.
- Deceptive advertising, infringement of intellectual property rights, violation of personal information protection
- Corruption, such as workplace harassment, violation of gender equality, embezzlement of company assets, leakage of company intellectual property rights, or unfair use
- Illegal acceptance of money and valuables or unfair acts against partners, collusion with competitors, and fraudulent solicitation of stakeholders
- Manipulation of documents and coefficients, contrary to the interests of shareholders and the company
- Violations of environmental and human rights protection, and win-win violations with local communities
- Other violations of ethical management
The informant's personal information and the contents of the report are protected, and no information is disclosed or implied without the informant's consent.
- You can report the report anonymously.
- However, in the case of anonymous reports, if the content is not specific or the facts are unclear, the investigation may not proceed.
- Violations of informant protection, such as retaliation against informants or providing disadvantages, are strictly punished in accordance with in-house regulations such as employment rules.
- The reporting section is protected by a secure security system, and the reporting investigation is handled under security by a designated person
Collection information: Name and contact information
Purpose of collection: Processing complaints according to reports and replying to the results of processing
Retention period: It is held until the above purpose is achieved, and is not used for any purpose other than confirmation of information.